Beginner level \ Базовий рівень
Our Flat / Наша квартира
armchair ['a:mtʃeə] — крісло
balcony ['bӕlkənɪ] — балкон
bathroom ['ba:θru(:)m] — ванна кімната
bedroom ['bedru(:)m] — спальня
comfortable ['kʌmf(ə)təb(ə)l] — зручний
hall [hɔ:l] — хол, передпокій
kitchen ['kɪtʃn] — кухня
living room ['liviƞ ru(:)m] — вітальня
sofa ['səʋfə] — диван
wardrobe ['wɔ:drəʋb] — шафа (для одягу)
There is / are... in the room — У кімнаті є...
We have got a large____________ . There are___________________________ rooms in our_________________________ . There is a wardrobe, a _______________ and a ______ in my parents’ bedroom. There is a sofa, a __________ and a _______________ in the living room. There is a sofa, a____ _________, a ________ and a ___________________ in my room. Our___________________________ _________ is nice and _______________.
1. Прочитай текст.
We live in Kharkiv and we’ve got a nice flat. Our flat isn’t very big but it’s comfortable. There are three rooms, a hall, a kitchen, a bathroom and two balconies in our flat. The kitchen is light and nice. The bathroom isn’t very large but it’s comfortable. My parents’ bedroom is large.
There is a bed, a wardrobe, a mirror and many flowers in their bedroom. Our living room is very nice. There is a sofa, a TV-set, two armchairs and a cupboard in it.
There are some pictures and a clock on the wall.
My room isn’t very large. There is a bed, a table, a chair and some bookshelves in my room. There are some posters and photos on the walls. There is a soft carpet on the floor. I like our flat very much!
2. Прочитай речення і підкресли необхідне слово.
1. We live in a room / classroom / flat in Kharkiv.
2. There are three / five / four rooms in our flat.
3. The hall / bathroom / kitchen isn’t very large but it’s comfortable.
4. The cupboard is in the bathroom / balcony / living room.
5. There is a soft carpet on the wardrobe / flower / floor in my room.
6. There are some pictures and a clock / sofa / chair on the wall.
3. Прочитай слова в будиночку та доповни речення.
1. There is a in the kitchen.
2. There is a in the hall.
3. There is a in the bedroom.
4. There is a in my room.
5. There is a in the living room.
4. З’єднай початок і кінець слів та доповни речення.
1. There are many glasses, cups and plates in the __________________ .
2. My dresses, T-shirts, skirts and jeans are in the __________________ .
3. My daddy often sits in his _________ and watches TV.
4. There are many books, textbooks and albums on the _____________ .
5. Every morning I brush teeth and wash my face in the ______________ .
6. Our flat is very _____ .