Виконання завдань до підручника «АНГЛІЙСЬКА МОВА» 7 клас Л.В. Калініної 2015 рік
Unit 1. FAMILY AND FRIENDS
1.2. Family footsteps
a) In the picture mum is working on the computer in the lab. She explains her daughter what she does.
In the picture dad is painting. He is teaching his little son how to paint.
1. School is getting more and more complicated.
2. People are getting friendlier and friendlier.
3. Your neighborhood is becoming safer and safer.
4. The world is becoming more and more peaceful.
5. life is getting easier and easier.
Ekaterina Amosova followed in her father's footsteps. The profession of doctor runs in this family. Her father, a famous surgeon had many striking stories to tell her so she decided to become a doctor. She became working in her father’s clinic when he retired.
1. I think it’s the best to become a teacher.
2. I want to become a doctor.
3. I’d like to follo3 in my grandfather’s footsteps.
4. My dad says to cure people is the best job in the world.
5. My grandma had many striking stories to tell.
6. As you see, the profession a fan engineer runs in our family.
Time to read
Time to communicate
A. I say, Mary, you are good at maths. Do you plan to become a maths teacher?
B. My aunt is a maths teacher and she loves it she says that’s the best profession.
A. I think, it’s the best to do something that makes you happy. From my perspective, it’s important to make the right choice.
B. Right you are. In my case I want to help sick people.
A. My dad is a doctor. He works in the hospital.
B. Could I possibly come and talk to him. Certainly. With lots of years of experience he has lots of striking stories to tell. By the way, he followed in my grandpa’s footsteps.
B. Really? And what is your grandpa doing now, I wonder?
A. He is retired, though.
B. So this profession runs in your family, doesn’t it?
AI am sure, it does.
Time to write
We all have someone in our family who we most admire. From my perspective these people are essential for us as we have somebody to model ourselves after. In my case, it’s my grandma. She is retired now but she has a great experience of working as a teacher of Ukrainian. She has always inspired her pupils to learn the Ukrainian language and Ukrainian literature. With lots of experience she has lots of striking stories to tell. She followed in her father’s footsteps so this profession runs in our family.