АНГЛІЙСЬКА MОBA 9 клас - Готові домашні завдання до підручника О. Д. Карп’юк - 2017 рік
Р. 6-7, ех. 2
1. F; 2. Т; 3. Т; 4. Т; 5. F; С. F.
Р. 7, ех. 4
І аm interested in photography.
In my free time I read books and play football.
My favourite school subject is English.
My favourite singer is Sviatoslav Vokarchuk.
My favoutite books are The jungle book and Treasure Island.
I usually wear my tracksuit and trainers when I go to the gym.
My surname is Petrenko.
My form teacher is Irina Volodymyrivna.
P. 8-9, ex. 6-7
1. He loves to cook. 2. He loves cooking for girls. 3. He loves animals. 4. a Gimini 5. rap 6. in sunny California. 7. He works out, rides horses, surfs and snow-skis. 8. No, he isn’t. He’s got an older sister and a younger brother.
P. 10, ex. 8
1. b; 2. c; 3. a; 4. d; 5. e; 6. g; 7. i; 8. f; 9. h.
P. 10, ex. 9
1. d; 2. c; 3. c; 4. c; 5. b.
P. 11, ex. 10
1. positive; 2. gorgeous; 3. outgoing; 4. caring; 5. determined; 6. honest.
P. 14, ex. 6
1. lying; 2. paying; 3. writing; 4. studying; 5. going.
P. 19, ex. 6
1. f; 2. a; 3. h; 4. c; 5. e; 6. g; 7. b; 8. d.
P. 21, ex. 4
1. a; 2. b; 3. c; 7. d; 1. e; 5. f; 6. g; 8. h.
P. 22-23, ex. 5c
1. He talks too much and it is too hard for him to keep secrets.
2. They have much in common
3. Because he is quiet and not selfish
4. Because she is a health freak.
5. Because he spends too much time in front of the TV.
P. 23, ex. 7
My friend’s name Is Katis. She is like my sister. I trust her very much, because she always helps me in different situations. Frankly speaking, her nickname is Gold Fish, that’s because she makes my dreams come true. She always helps me with Maths. She is good at singing. In spite of this, she is bad at cooking, nevertheless I love my friend very much.
P. 24-25, ex. 1
1. Life is impossible without a dream.
2. Friendly, honest and live.ly
3. My mum.
4. When I was a little girl I used to go to Egypt with my parents.
5. Everyone in my family is educated. We speak Ukrainian and English. We try to lead a healthy lifestyle.
6. We are caring and trustworthy.
7. My goal is to get highly paid job in future.
8. I would like to visit Venice because it is really worth visiting.
9. I would like to develop social skills which will help me in my future profession.
10. My birthday party.
11. People must always tell the truth.
12. Kindness and honesty.
P. 26, ex. 2
From the very beginning I should say that it is not an easy thing to speak about myself as it is hard to have a look at yourself from aside, but at the same time who knows you bettor than you yourself do? Firstly, when I look at myself in the mirror I see a blond girl with short straight hair, dark eyes and a slender figure. As to my appearance I’m rather tall and slim. I think that I’m even tempered, rather reserved, calm and modest. But sometimes I can lose my temper and become either angry or sad. I like to laugh and joke. I have got a sense of humour. It means I understand humour and appreciate it.
Secondly, school for me is not only lessons and learning, I have a lot of friends there. We organize extra class activities such as parties and other social activities. I actively participate in most of them. I am sociable, so I have got a lot of friends among my schoolmates.
As for me, I am greatful to my parents because they taught me to appreciate people’s honesty, kindness, sense of justice and intelligence. I don’t like when people are rude and aggressive. My lifetime dream is to be successful. I am stubborn at times. But to my mind being persistent ..is not always a bad thing. That means if I have an aim I never leave things half done. Sometimes I play different sport games for health and pleasure. I usually play such games as volleyball, basketball, tennis, and sometimes football.
To sum up, the thing I hope to achieve in my life is: to have a very successful career.
P. 28-29, ex. 2
1. heavy metal fans; 2. computer geeks; 3. hip hoppers; 4. preps; 5. athletes.
P. 30, ex. 5a
1. fashion-concious; 2. ingenious; 3. picky; 4. Competitive.
P. 32, ex. 1
My friend Olha enjoys painting.
My mum can’t stand playing chess.
I don’t mind gardening.
My hobby is growing roses.
My dad dislikes listening to music.
P. 33, ex. 2
I like dancing.
I hate fishing.
I am fond of knitting.
I like taking photos.
P. 34, ex. 3
I love cooking for girls
Cooking for two is much more fun than cooking for yourself.
I love living in sunny California.
P. 34, ex. 4
Sitting reading reading going listening.
P. 34, ex. 5
1. I think sitcoms are worth seeing.
2. Yes, I do.
3. I like watching TV after coming home from school.
4. I enjoy going to the cinema.
5. I dislike travelling long distances.
P. 35, ex. 7
I am sure having shown him a letter.
I remember having given her a magazine.
He is sorry for having been so rude.
We are sure having seen this play.
Nobody noticed having asked me about it.
P. 36-37, ex. 2b
2 3 6 7 1 4 5 8 9
P. 38, ex. 3
1. T; 2. 3. T; 4. F; 4. 5. T; 6. T.
P. 39, ex. 4
1. b; 2. b; 3. b.
P. 40, ex. 2b
1. c; 2. d; 3. e; 4. b; 5. 1.
P. 41, ex. 4
My dad used to wear a beard.
My mum used to wear a long dress.
My granddad used to wear a waistcoat.
I used to wear a jacket.
P. 42, ex. 1
An association of people for some common object usually jointly supported and meeting periodically; a group identified by some common characteristics.
P. 43, ex. 1
4 2 1 5 1 3
P. 44, ex. 2b
3 1 4 2
P. 45-46, ex. 3
7 1 8 5 9 2 6 3 1 0 4
P. 46, ex. 4
3. raining going;
4. smoking eating;
5. coming standing;
6. eating peeling;
7. seeing hearing.
P. 46, ex. 5
1. ... ... finished reading ... .
2. ... ... intends spending ... .
3. ... ... began working ... .
4. ... ... begun translating ... .
5. ... ... preferred going.