Розробки уроків - АНГЛІЙСЬКА МОВА - 11 клас - за підручником О. Д. Карп’юк
UNIT 4. EATING OUT
LESSON 44. SPEAKING
Цілі: перевірити рівень умінь учнів з усного мовлення.
Choose any of the following topics and speak of it.
Being a student
1) What is your favourite subject?
2) What subjects are you best at?
3) What subjects are you worst at?
4) What foreign languages do you learn?
5) Who is your favourite teacher? Why?
6) What is the most difficult subject?
7) What is the easiest subject?
8) How many days a week do you go to school?
9) How much homework do you have to do? How do you get to school?
10) Do you want to go to university? Which university do you want to go to?
11) What do you want to be when you grow up?
12) What time do you start school? What time do you finish school?
13) Who is your best friend at school?
14) How often do you have exams?
15) What is your happiest school life memory?
16) What is your worst school life memory?
17) What do you know about learning?
18) When do you think we first start learning?
19) What kinds or methods of learning do you like best?
20) Why are some people better at learning than others?
21) Do you have any learning difficulties?
22) What is the best learning experience you’ve had?
23) How can you make sure learning is always fun?
24) Are you good at learning new things?
Make up your mind
1) What is your dream job?
2) What jobs do you do at home?
3) Are there jobs that are only for women or only for men?
4) How many jobs do you think you’ll have in your life?
5) Are there any jobs you would refuse to do, regardless of the pay?
6) Is being a rock star or sports star a job?
7) What do you think the job of being an English teacher is like?
8) Who has the best job in the world? Why do you think so?
9) Does everyone have equal job opportunities in your country?
10) What’s the best way to pass job interviews?
11) If money weren’t a problem for you, which job would you prefer to have?
12) How does money affect your decisions?
13) Is it common for people from your country to have one job for life?
14) Would you consider yourself to be an ambitious person at work?
15) Would you describe yourself as a workaholic?
16) Would you like a job in which you traveled a lot?
17) Would you like a job that required you to sit at a computer all day?
18) Would you like to do the same job for the rest of your life?
1) Can you describe a typical family in your country?
2) Who is the head of the household in a typical family in your country?
3) Do many wives work in your country?
4) What kinds of jobs do they have?
5) If parents are both working, does this cause more or less stress in a family?
6) If a wife works outside the home, should the husband help with the housework inside the home? Why or why not?
7) Are there many divorces in your country?
8) What impact does divorce have on a family in your country?
9) What happens to the divorced people?
10) What happens to their children?
11) Are there many single-parent families in your country?
12) What do you think of people who get married many times?
13) Do children in your country ask for their parents’ approval before they get married? Why or why not?
14) Does the whole family discuss important decisions?
15) When do children leave their parents’ home in your country?
16) When do parents’ stop giving financial support to their children?
17) Who in your family would you turn to if you had an emotional problem? Why?
18) If you had a financial problem, would you expect your family to help?
19) What is a perfect family or alternative lifestyle for you?
1) How much do you enjoy eating?
2) What time of the day do you most enjoy eating?
3) Do you have a midnight snack?
4) Where in your house is your favourite place to eat?
5) Who do you like eating with most?
6) Do you like watching TV while you eat?
7) Are there any rules in your house when you eat?
8) Are you a slow or fast eater?
9) Are you a fussy / picky eater?
10) When was the last time you were so hungry that you felt you could eat a horse?
11) Do you ever get bored of eating?
12) What do you think of people who eat food on trains or buses?
13) Are there any rules in your country about eating in public?
14) What eating manners do you have in your country that you like and dislike?
15) Is the issue of healthy eating important to you?
16) Have you ever had an eating competition with your family or friends?
17) Do you ever eat too much?
18) Do you like eating out?