УСІ УРОКИ АНГЛІЙСЬКОЇ МОВИ 6 клас - За підручником О. Д. Карп'юк - 2014 рік
Unit 2. SCHOOL IS COOL!
Урок 29. Узагальнювальний урок за темою «моє шкільне життя»
Мета: вдосконалювати навички читання й усного мовлення в межах теми «Школа. Урок англійської мови»; виховувати інтерес до іноземної мови; розвивати мовну здогадку.
Обладнання: підручник, матеріали до завдань.
І. ОРГАНІЗАЦІЙНИЙ МОМЕНТ
Т. Hi, my dear friends. I’m glad to see you. How are you? What day is it today?
ІІ. ОСНОВНА ЧАСТИНА УРОКУ
Перевірка домашнього завдання
Впр. 2, с. 65.
Уведення в іншомовну атмосферу
ü Answer the questions.
- How many lessons have you got every day?
- Have you got lessons on Saturday?
- What are your favourite subjects?
- What subjects don’t you like? Why?
- What extra-school activities have you chosen this year? Why did you decide to do it?
Example: I decided to go to the swimming-pool because I like swimming.
□ I decided to ... because ... .
Т. Look at these words and phrases. What do you think the text is going to be about?
□ to come back from holiday
□ French teach new language
- Read the text and see if you were right.
- The words you need. Find these words in the text while you are reading.
□ to feel ashamed — соромитись
□ to waste — витрачати даремно
□ to be able to — бути в змозі щось робити
□ during the holidays — протягом канікул
□ hero — герой
□ to make use of — використовувати
□ even — навіть
□ hopefully — з надією
□ so far — досі
III. Which of these sentences are true?
- Paul came back from school.
- Paul came back from his holiday.
- Dennis studied French during his holiday.
- Dennis played ball during his holiday.
- A teacher taught Paul French.
- Paul learnt French twice a week.
- Paul worked hard at his French.
- Paul can make use of his new language.
- Now Paul is able to write and read French.
- Now Paul isn’t able to write and read French.
- Say and write who said the following.
- “I’ve learnt to speak French!”
- “That’s what I like to hear!”
- “He taught me every day”.
- “That’s all I know so far”.
- “Why don’t you make use of your French?”
- “Will you teach me to count?”
- “I lost about a pound in weight”.
Перевірка розуміння прочитаного
І. Answer the questions.
- Who came to see Dennis’s family?
- Where did he come from?
- What language has he learnt?
- Why did Dennis feel ashamed?
- What was Dennis’s parents’ opinion about his holiday?
- Why did Dennis think that Paul was like a hero?
- Who taught Paul French?
- Why did Paul lose in weight?
- Can Paul say anything in French?
- Can he count in French?
- What the only word has Paul learnt in French?
- Why did Dennis’s parents start laughing?
ІІ. Write this story. Put one of these words in each gap.
he holiday (x 2) was new make parents summer ashamed word French
Paul came back from his... He was very glad because ... could speak French. A student spent ... with him and taught him a ... language. Dennis’s parents said it ... good news so Dennis felt ... because he had wasted his ... playing the ball. Dennis’s mother proposed to ... use of Paul’s French then and there. But Paul couldn’t say a ... . Everything he knew was the name “Jack” in ... And he couldn’t understand why Dennis’s ... started laughing.
And what do you think about it? Isn’t it funny?
ІІІ. ЗАКЛЮЧНА ЧАСТИНА УРОКУ
Т. Retell the story from the first person. Start like this: Once I came back from my holiday. There...
Підбиття підсумків уроку
Т. The lesson is over. Thank you for your work and attention! Your marks are... Good-bye.
Індивідуальні завдання (залежно від рівня підготовки учнів).