УСІ УРОКИ АНГЛІЙСЬКОЇ МОВИ 6 клас - За підручником О. Д. Карп'юк - 2014 рік
Unit 4. TRAVELLING
Урок 80. Повторення вивченого матеріалу
Мета: узагальнити та систематизувати знання, уміння та навички учнів за темою «Подорож».
Обладнання: підручник, матеріали для завдань.
І. ОРГАНІЗАЦІЙНИЙ МОМЕНТ
Т. Good morning! I am glad to see you. How are you? Is anybody absent? Who? Why?
ІІ. ОСНОВНА ЧАСТИНА УРОКУ
Перевірка домашнього завдання
Впр. 1, с. 156.
Уведення в іншомовну атмосферу
І. Answer the questions.
- Is traveling popular nowadays?
- What means of traveling do you know?
- Which is the fastest way of traveling?
- How do people travel when they go for abroad?
- Is traveling by car faster or slower than by train?
- Do you like to travel by train?
- Do you like to travel by car?
ІІ. Read the sentence and select the correct and incorrect statements.
- Travelling is not popular nowadays.
- We can not imagine our life without transport.
- We must cross the street when the light is green.
- Trams, trolley-buses and buses do not stop at special stops.
- The metro is the fastest way to get about town.
ü Choose the true sentences to the picture.
Учні отримують малюнок і текст до нього. Їм потрібно прочитати і вибрати лише ті речення, які відповідають малюнку.
Travelling by plane is the fastest. You can get to many cities only in a few hours. You can stop wherever you like. During the trip you can sit comfortably in the armchair and read, eat or sleep. During the trip you need no tickets. People can visit many countries by plane. When the weather is rainy or foggy you can not travel by it.
Hiking is interesting and it is also good for health. This way of travelling is the fastest. You can visit many interesting places. It helps to learn many interesting things and enjoy beautiful places. You don’t need to think about the tickets and timetable. Hiking helps physical training. You can get to many cities in a few hours.
Travelling by train is rather fast and not so expensive. When you are going by train you can sit comfortably in your carriage. You can stop wherever you like. You can read and sleep. For this way of travelling you need no tickets. It is good for your health. You can see the country you are travelling through and not only the clouds as you are flying.
Робота в групах
І. Look at the poster and use the press method.
- Present your point of view. (In my opinion...)
- Give the arguments to prove your point of view. (...because...)
- Show the examples to confirm your arguments. (For example...)
- Summarize your point of view and make a conclusion. (That’s why...)
- Use the table and this poster and speak about different ways of travelling.
III. Complete the sentences using these words.
In my opinion the best way of travelling is hiking. We like to travel on foot because it is not expensive. Travelling on foot has many advantages. For example you need no tickets and you don’t miss the train. Schoolchildren have long summer holidays. That’s why it is the best way of travelling with your friends.
In my opinion travelling by train is not expensive. It is not tiring trip, because you can sit in the comfortable seat in your carriage. You can spend the time with pleasure. For example you can read and sleep. That’s why a lot of people travel by train.
ІІІ. ЗАКЛЮЧНА ЧАСТИНА УРОКУ
Підбиття підсумків уроку
Т. What topic have we spoken about at the lesson? Do you like to travel? What have we done?
Thank you for your hard work at the lesson. I should say you worked well and were very active.
Індивідуальні завдання (залежно від рівня підготовки учнів).