Розробки уроків - АНГЛІЙСЬКА МОВА 7 клас (за підручником О. Д. Карп’юк) - 2015 рік
Unit 1. IN AND OUT OF SCHOOL
Lesson 12. REVISION
Цілі: вдосконалювати навички вживання нових лексичних одиниць; вдосконалювати навички письма, усного мовлення й читання; розвивати мовну здогадку; виховувати відповідальне ставлення до школи, а також зацікавленість у розширенні своїх знань.
Noughts and crosses
1. Draw a 3 x 3 square grid, similar to the one above, on the board.
2. Divide the class into 2 teams.
3. Teams take it in turns to nominate a square.
4. Ask a question about school vocabulary.
5. If they get the answer right, the team’s symbol goes into the square (usually x or 0).
6. If they get the answer wrong, the opposition team gets a chance to answer the question for an extra turn.
7. The first team to have a line of correct answers in any direction is the winner.
Ps. Square number 5.
T. Where are usually your concerts held? (Assembly hall)
1. A long narrow passage between classrooms which leads to the canteen, gym or another classroom. (Corridor)
2. What is outside your school where you play games? (Playground)
3. Where do you usually have lunch? (Canteen)
4. What do you need to translate a word? (Dictionary)
5. Where are usually your concerts held? (Assembly hall)
6. What is next to the staff room? (Own answer)
7. What is opposite the library? (Own answer)
8. Where do you usually have PE lessons? (Gym)
9. What floor is the computer room on? (Own answer)
10. What do you use for going from one floor of to another? (Stairs)
11. How do you call a door that you go through to enter the school? (Entrance door)
12. Where do you meet to sing in the choir? (Music classroom)
Do ex. 1, p. 35.
3. Grammar practice
Fill in the gaps with must or have to.
1. New drivers ... take a test in order to get a driver’s license. They have no choice.
2. A.... go to work today?
B. No, I don’t because it’s Sunday.
3. John ... finish the report quickly because the deadline is today at 4 p.m.
4. A. Jennifer lost her passport. ... get a new one?
B. No, she ... . She found it in her purse.
5. I’m sorry, Mom. I... call you back later. My mobile phone battery is dying.
6. We ... come to school in time. It’s the rule.
7. Sasha ... email her homework to her teacher because she forgot to take it to class yesterday.
8. A. Does Joseph ... study very much tonight?
B. No, he doesn’t. He reviewed a lot last night and he understood everything well.
9. Barbara ... go to the supermarket because she doesn’t have enough food for dinner.
10. It’s too late. You ... return home alone.
Key: 1 must; 2 Do you have to; 3 has got to; 4 Did she have to, didn’t; 5 have to; 6 have to; 7 had to; 8 have to; 9 has got to; 10 mustn’t.
Do ex. 3, p. 35.
5. Grammar practice
Do ex. 4, p. 36.
2. The weather’s cold and this jacket isn’t warm enough for me.
3. You’ve got enough computer games.
4. I’ve got too much homework to do.
5. She was late for school because she didn’t get up early enough.
6. You eat too fast.
6. Reading and speaking
Do ex. 5, p. 36.
Key: 1 b; 2 a; 3 a; 4 b; 5 b; 6 b; 7 a; 8 a.
Answer the questions.
1. What’s your favorite subject?
2. Why do you like it?
3. Who is the teacher?
4. Which subjects are you good at?
5. Which subjects are you poor at?
6. Who is your favorite teacher?
7. What subject does he or she teach?
8. Why do you like him or her?
9. Do you have to wear a uniform to your school?
10. Do you like wearing a uniform?
11. Are you a member of a school club?
12. How often do you meet?
Imagine that you have a new form teacher. Prepare some questions to ask what you want to know.