Розробки уроків - АНГЛІЙСЬКА МОВА 8 клас (за підручником А. М. Несвіт) - 2016 рік
Lesson 1. WELCOME BACK!
Цілі: вдосконалювати навички читання й усного мовлення; вдосконалювати навички монологічного висловлювання з опорою на лексико-граматичну структуру; розвивати мовну здогадку; виховувати увагу, інтерес до вивчення англійської мови.
Do ex. 1, p. 4.
2. Writing and speaking
Compare your and your partner’s holidays. Make up the questions you need. Tell about your holidays.
go camping / hiking
enjoy doing sports
enjoy local dishes
read a lot
like / hate doing smth
be interested in
write postcard to your relatives
text messages to your friends
be pleased with
So, my partner and I had different holidays. I travelled by ... but my partner travelled by ... .
But as for sports we both enjoyed doing sports. I didn’t go hiking but my partner did. And we were pleased with our accommodations very much.
3. Reading and speaking
Do ex. 2, p. 4-5.
Do ex. 3, p. 5.
Do ex. 4, p. 5.
6. Grammar practice
Do ex.6, p. 7.
Сomplete the sentences.
1. It often ... in Britain. (Rain)
2. ... it ... there now? (Rain)
3. Susan ... to her parents every Sunday night. (Write)
4. They ... never ... abroad. (Be)
5. Where is Kevin? He ... tennis with Sue. (Play)
6. She normally ... in Brighton, but she ... with her friends at the moment. (Live, stay)
7. Hurry up, the teacher ... to begin. (Wait)
8. I ... a word Tim says. (Not believe)
9. ... ever ... a horror film? (See)
10. I ... my homework yet. (Not do)
11. As a secretary I ... hundreds of letters every week. (Write)
12. We ... some posters this year. (Make)
13. Look! She ... in the non- smoking area. (Smoke)
14. We ... lunch now. (Have)
15. My friend ... already ... his project. (Finish)
16. Dorothy ... to read a good novel in her holidays. (Love)
17. My brother ... Italy the very moment I speak. (Tour)
18. The students ... just ... the classroom. (Enter)
19. He usually ... out on Saturday night. (Go)
20. Look! Sue ... her picture. I think it’s perfect! (Bring)
21. What ... , Mom? (You bake)
22. Our children always ... playing with their friends. (Enjoy)
23. I ... a hat today because it is very hot. (Wear)
24. Robert ... the same bus every morning. (Catch)
25. At the moment they ... in a small flat but they ... for something else. (Live, look)
Key: 1 rains, 2 is it raining, 3 writes, 4 have never been, 5 is playing, 6 lives, is staying, 7 is waiting, 8 don’t believe, 9 have you ever seen, 10 haven’t done, 11 write, 12 have made, 13 is smoking, 14 are having, 15 has already finished, 16 loves, 17 is touring, 18 have just entered, 19 goes, 20 has brought, 21 are you baking, 22 enjoy, 23 am wearing, 24 catches, 25 are living, are looking.
Do ex. 5, p. 6.
Do ex. 7, p. 6.
ME! COME! MY DAZZLED FACE
Me! Come! My dazzled face
In such a shining place!
Me! Hear! My foreign ear
The sounds of welcome near!
The saints shall meet
Our bashful feet.
My holiday shall be
That they remember me;
My paradise, the fame
That they pronounce my name.
by Emily Dickinson