Розробки уроків - АНГЛІЙСЬКА МОВА 8 клас (за підручником А. М. Несвіт) - 2016 рік
Unit 2. SCHOOL LIFE
Lesson 30. SPEAKING
Цілі: перевірити рівень умінь учнів з усного мовлення.
Choose any of the following topics and speak of it.
What is your school?
1. What can you say about the school equipment?
2. What about discipline in your school?
3. Do you like all the teachers in your school?
4. DO you think that teachers should be strict?
5. What do you do if the lesson is boring?
6. Are you allowed to do everything you wish at the lessons?
7. DO you keep the school rules?
8. Have you got many lessons every day?
9. Are there any labs and workshops in the school?
10. Where do PE lessons usually take place?
11. Is there a football team in your school?
12. Are the teachers strict?
13. DO you like to go to school? Why? Why not?
Make up a dialogue.
Interview your partner. НE goes to a modern grammar school. You are interested in studying on grammar school. You want to study foreign languages. Ask your partner:
— if his / her school has a gymnasium, a swimming pool, sports grounds;
— if the classrooms and language laboratories are well-equipped;
— how many times a week he / she has the lessons of foreign languages;
— how many times a week he / she goes to school;
— how many lessons he / she has every day.
You study in a modern grammar school. Your school was built after a special design. It has a gymnasium and a swimming pool. The classrooms are well- equipped. You study English, French and Latin. You study foreign languages every day. You study five days a week and usually 5-6 lessons a day.
What role do newspapers play in our life?
1. Why are teens not interested in reading newspapers?
2. Why do they prefer reading magazines?
3. What Ukrainian newspapers and magazines do you know?
4. What do they write about?
5. What do you prefer to read: newspapers or magazines?
6. What rubrics in newspapers or magazines do you like reading most of all?
7. Do you like reading political news?
8. Where do you usually know political or cultural news from?
9. Have you ever written to a newspaper or to a magazine?