Розробки уроків - АНГЛІЙСЬКА МОВА 8 клас (за підручником А. М. Несвіт) - 2016 рік
Unit 2. SCHOOL LIFE
Lesson 32. WRITING
Цілі: перевірити рівень умінь учнів з письма.
Choose any topic you like and write a short paragraph.
1. Describe the way you usually spend your time after school.
• DO you prefer spending your free time alone, with friends or family?
• What is your hobby? What activities does your hobby include? Why do you choose it as a hobby?
• DO you have the same after school activities as your friends? What do your parents think about your hobby? DO they think it is a waste of time and money?
2. Write a letter to your pen friend about the mass media in your country.
• What sources of information do you prefer? Why do you find them more interesting?
• Describe the ways you use the Internet — as a tool of communication or learning, as a great source of information or just for leisure.
• Why can’t we imagine our life today without mass media?
Naughty little speckled trout,
Can’t I coax you to come out?
Is it such great fun to play
In the water every day?
Do you pull the Naiads’ hair
Hiding in the lilies there?
Do you hunt for fishes’ eggs,
Or watch tadpoles grow their legs?
Do the little trouts have school
In some deep sun-glinted pool,
And in recess play at tag
Round that bed of purple flag?
I have tried so hard to catch you,
Hours and hours I’ve sat to watch you;
But you never will come out,
Naughty little speckled trout!
by Amy Lowell