Розробки уроків - АНГЛІЙСЬКА МОВА 8 клас (за підручником А. М. Несвіт) - 2016 рік
Unit 5. COUNTRIES, PEOPLE, LIFESTYLE: THE UK AND UKRAINE
Lesson 66. SPEAKING
Цілі: перевірити рівень умінь учнів з усного мовлення.
Answer the questions.
1. Do you like reading?
2. Have you got many books at home? Do you read much?
3. DO you prefer to read English books?
4. What famous British and American writers do you know?
5. What is your favourite book?
6. Is there any library nearby your house?
7. HOW often do you go to the library?
8. What books can you find there?
9. HOW long do you usually keep books?
10. Who helps you to choose books?
11. What kind of music do you like? What music styles do you prefer?
12. Who’s your favourite singer? What’s your favourite group?
13. What do you like more? (opera, ballet, folk, pop, ...)
14. Have you ever seen (heard) ... ?
15. How often do you go to different performances (concerts, operas, ballets)?
16. Who do you prefer to go there with?
17. What music style do you like most of all?
18. Is there anybody who you are crazy about?
19. What kind of music are you interested in?
20. Do you like folk music?
21. Is it popular with young people in your country?
22. Tell about your favourite band:
23. What kind of music do they play?
24. How many people are there in the band?
25. What instruments do they play?
26. What is their last CD called?
27. Have they got any videos?
28. Where did their last concert take place?
29. Where were they on tour?
30. Do you like traveling?
31. Do you enjoy looking round cities?
32. What kind of places do you enjoy visiting?
33. What are the most popular tourist places in Britain?
34. What places would you like to visit and why?
35. What symbols of the UK do you know?
36. Where is Ukraine situated?
37. What do you imagine when you think of Ukraine?
38. What Ukrainian Symbols do you know?
39. What are the main geographical differences between the UK and Ukraine?
Make up a dialogue using these prompts. Student A meets Student B on a train.
Where do you come from?
Where is that exactly?
What’s it like?
Do you like living there?
You come from the south / north / east / west of Ukraine.
Answer Student’s A questions. Then return the questions