Розробки уроків - Англійська мова 8 клас за підручником О. Д. Карп’юк - 2016 рік
Unit 2. YOUR SCHOOLTIME
Lesson 30. SPEAKING
Цілі: перевірити рівень умінь учнів з усного мовлення.
Choose any of the following topics and speak of it.
Answer the questions.
• What is your school?
• What can you say about the school equipment?
• What about discipline in your school?
• Do you like all the teachers in your school?
• Do you think that teachers should be strict?
• What do you do if the lesson is boring?
• Are you allowed to do everything you wish at the lessons?
• Do you keep the school rules?
• Have you got many lessons every day?
• Are there any labs and workshops in the school?
• Where does usually PE lesson take place?
• Is there a football team in school?
• Are the teachers strict?
• Do you like to go to school? Why? Why not?
Make up a dialogue.
Interview your partner. He goes to a modern grammar school. You are interested in studying on grammar school. You want to study foreign languages. Ask your partner:
• if his / her school has a gymnasium, a swimming pool, sports grounds;
• if the classrooms and language laboratories are well-equipped;
• how many times a week he / she has the lessons of foreign languages;
• how many times a week he / she goes to school;
• how many lessons he / she has every day.
You study in a modern grammar school. Your school was built after a special design. It has a gymnasium and a swimming pool. The classrooms are well- equipped. You study English, French and Latin. You study foreign languages every day. You study five days a week and usually 5-6 lessons a day.
It’s time to care about your health. What are you planning to do?
• What type of food do you eat? Is the food you eat every day healthy?
• How often do you drink strong coffee during a day?
• How often do you eat fruit and vegetables? What are they?
• Do you prefer juice or fizzy drinks?
• Do you do in for sport?
• What can improve your health?
• What do you think about healthy lifestyle? Why is it so important to keep fit? Give your reasons.
• Do you and your family lead a healthy lifestyle? Describe your diet and your everyday activities. Prove that you stand up for health.
• Give your recommendations how to be healthy, strong and active. What must people do to achieve success in their life?