Розробки уроків - Англійська мова 8 клас за підручником О. Д. Карп’юк - 2016 рік
Unit 2. YOUR SCHOOLTIME
Lesson 32. WRITING
Цілі: перевірити рівень умінь учнів з письма.
Imagine that your friend spends a lot of time in front of the computer or TV. At the same time he /she complains of headache and tiredness. Give him/her some recommendations using the ideas below. Can you add your own ideas?
• to shorten the time in front of TV.
• to go for a walk.
• to spend less time playing or working on the computer.
• to consult with the doctor.
Write an essay.
• Are you an easy-going person? Do you get on well with your classmates? Do you have friends?
• Do you have a close friend?
• Describe your relations with your friends. Do you have the same interests and hobbies? Can you rely on him/her in a difficult situation?
• How often do you quarrel? Are these quarrels usually serious? How can you avoid quarrels and disagreements? Do you want to improve anything in your relations?
Naughty little speckled trout,
Can’t I coax you to come out?
Is it such great fun to play
In the water every day?
Do you pull the Naiads’ hair
Hiding in the lilies there?
Do you hunt for fishes’ eggs,
Or watch tadpoles grow their legs?
Do the little trouts have school
In some deep sun-glinted pool,
And in recess play at tag
Round that bed of purple flag?
I have tried so hard to catch you,
Hours and hours I’ve sat to watch you;
But you never will come out,
Naughty little speckled trout!
by Amy Lowell