Підручник Англійська мова 4 клас - Несвіт Алла - Генеза 2015 рік
Unit 2 LIFE IN CITIES AND VILLAGES
1. a) Listen and complete the text.
third, bathroom, three, large, kitchen, bedroom
The Parkers have got a ….. -room flat in the city centre. They live at number 15 High Street. Their flat is ….. and cosy. It is on the ….. floor. There is a living room, a ….. and a children’s room in the flat. There is also a hall, a ….. a ….. and a toilet.
b) Write the correct information.
E x a m p l e: The Parkers have got a three-room house. flat
1. Their flat is in the old part of the city . …..
2. The Parkers’ flat is not big. …..
3. It is on the first floor . …..
4. There is a living room, a dining room and a children’s room in the flat
2. Read the text and guess what room it is.
It is the largest room in the flat. There is a square and four in the middle of the room. There is also a two and a thick carpet on the floor. There are some on the wall. There is a in the right corner. The Parkers like to sit in this room in the evening.
3. Answer the questions.
1. Is this room large or small?
2. What is there in the middle of the room?
3. What is there in the right corner?
4. What do Parkers like to do in this room?
4. Look and say. Make as many sentences as you can. Describe Steve and Molly’s room.
a square carpet
on the floor.
in the room.
on the desk.
on the walls.
E x a m p l e:
The children’s room is small. There is a square carpet on the floor. …
5. Draw your room. Write what kind of room it is, where the furniture is and what you do in the room. Use the words below.
On the left, on the right, opposite, in front of, at, behind, near, in the corner, in the middle, next to
E x a m p l e:
This is my room. There is a carpet on the floor in the middle of the room. My bed is on the left near the wall. There is a table and a chair next to it. There is a lamp on the table. There are some bookshelves on the walls. I do my lessons and sleep in this room.