Підручник Англійська мова 4 клас - Несвіт Алла - Генеза 2015 рік
Unit 2 LIFE IN CITIES AND VILLAGES
1.Listen and repeat.
2. Read the text.
The Parkers have got their meals in the kitchen. It is quite modern, nice and clean with a lot of cupboards. There is a round table and some chairs on the left of this room. There is a fridge, a cooker, a microwave oven and a sink at the wall. Mrs Parker has also got a dishwasher.
3. Choose and say.
1. The Parkers have their meals ….. .
A in the cafe
B in the kitchen
C in the dining-room
2. There are a lot of ….. in their kitchen.
3. There is a round table and some chairs ….. .
A near the window
B at the wall
C in the middle of the room
4. Play a guessing game. Work in groups. Pupil A thinks of a piece of furniture in his / her living room (kitchen, bedroom…). The others try to guess what it is.
E x a m p l e:
A: This piece of furniture is in my living room.
B: Is it a sofa?
A: No, it isn’t.
B: Is it an armchair?
A: Yes, it is.
5. Write about the kitchen in your house or flat. These questions can help you.
1. What is your kitchen like?
2. What furniture is there in your kitchen?
3. Where is it?
4. Is there a dishwasher in the kitchen?
5. What do the members of your family do in the kitchen?