Підручник Англійська мова 4 клас - Несвіт Алла - Генеза 2015 рік
Introduction WELCOME BACK!
1. Listen and recite the poem.
Summer is over.
September is cool.
Dear friends and teachers,
Welcome back to school!
2. Listen, read and act out.
1. Steve: Miss Alison, meet my father, please.
Mr Parker: How do you do?
Miss Alison: How do you do?
2. Steve: My name is Steve Parker.
Jane: Oh, hello. I’m Jane Tame.
3. Jane: Ann, do you know Steve?
Ann: No. Hello, Steve!
Steve: Hello, Ann. Nice to meet you.
4. Kim: Hello, Jane. How are you?
Jane: Fine, thanks, Kim. Nice to see you again.
Kim: Nice to see you, too.
3. Read and choose the correct item.
Steve: Hi! / What are your name?
Dan: My name is / It is Dan.
Steve: Are you / Is he from London?
Dan: No, he isn’t / I’m not.
Steve: Where are you from?
Dan: I am / He is from Kyiv. And you?
Steve: I am / I am not from London.
4. Work in pairs / groups. Act out.
a) Greet your friends in class.
b) Introduce yourself to the other pupils in class.
c) Introduce your mum / dad to your teacher.
5. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb to be (am, is, are).
Example: I am a pupil of the fourth form.
1. Miss Alison ….. a teacher.
2. We ….. from Ukraine.
3. My teacher ….. from Great Britain.
4. I ….. not from Great Britain.
5. They ….. very good friends.
6. Steve ….. not my classmate.
7. We ….. at the English lesson.