Підручник Англійська мова 4 клас - Несвіт Алла - Генеза 2015 рік
Unit 4 THE WORLD AROUND US
1. Listen, read and act out.
Dan: Hi, Steve! What are you doing?
Steve: Hello. I’m looking at my family photos in the safari park.
Dan: Really? When did you go there?
Steve: In July. We were on holiday in the UK then. It was an exciting trip. I saw a lot of wild animals there.
Dan: Was it dangerous?
Steve: No, it wasn’t. We travelled there in the park buses. It was fun!
2. Work in pairs. Ask and answer the questions.
1. Where did Steve go last summer?
2. What did he see there?
3. Was the trip dangerous?
3. Listen and read.
Knowsley is one of the most famous safari parks in the UK. In this park even the most dangerous animals live in the open. There are fences1, not cages2 there. Lions, tigers, cheetahs, hippos, monkeys and other wild animals live free.
Visitors go through the safari park in the park buses or cars. The most important rules are: to drive slowly and not to open the car windows. Children can get one of the most exciting lessons in the Safari School.
4. Agree or disagree.
1. Knowsley is one of the most famous safari parks in the world.
2. The most dangerous animals live in the cages.
3. There are some important rules in the park.
4. There are park buses and cars for visitors.
5. You can have an exciting lesson in the Safari School.
famous - more famous - the most famous
dangerous - more dangerous - the most dangerous
important - more important - the most important
exciting - more exciting - the most exciting
1A fence - паркан, огорожа.
2A cage - клітка.
5. Complete the sentences.
1. It is one of the ….. (famous) safari parks in the world.
2. The ….. (dangerous) animals live in this safari park.
3. The ….. (important) rule for visitors is not to get out of the car.
4. Snakes are ….. (dangerous) than lions.
5. A trip to a safari park is ….. (exciting) than a visit to a zoo.