Підручник Англійська мова 4 клас - Несвіт Алла - Генеза 2015 рік
Unit 4 THE WORLD AROUND US
1. Work in pairs. Look at the pictures to Ex. 2. Talk about:
• where you think Ann is;
• what you think she does;
• what she is looking for.
2. Listen and read.
Ann is looking for a special treasure in the school yard. On a leaf she sees a ladybird. Ann stops to watch it, but the ladybird is not the treasure she needs. Then Ann sees a butterfly sitting on a flower. The butterfly is pretty, but it is not the treasure Ann needs. Ann sees something bright by
the tree. She wonders if it can be her treasure. But it is not. It is a shiny stone. Then Ann sees it! She scoops up the can and drops it in her sack. Ann smiles. The more treasures she finds, the cleaner her school yard becomes.
3. Agree or disagree.
1. Ann is looking for a ladybird.
2. A butterfly is a special Ann’s treasure.
3. Ann sees a shiny stone by the tree.
4. Ann doesn’t drop a can in her sack.
5. Ann takes care of nature.
4. a) Put the words in the correct order to make questions.
1. Ann / is / Where / ?
2. she / for / What / looking / is / ?
3. does / on / see / а / Ann / leaf / What / ?
4. is / the / What / like /butterfly /?
b) Work in pairs. Take turns to ask and answer the questions.
5. Fill in the missing words and write down the sentences.
treasures, ladybird, butterfly, trees, leaves, cans
1. Look! How bright this ….. is!
2. This ….. has got six black spots.
3. Ann drops ….. in her sack.
4. There are many red and yellow ….. in autumn.
5. Drops of water on the grass look like ….. .
6. There are some big ….. in my school yard.