Підручник Англійська мова 4 клас - Несвіт Алла - Генеза 2015 рік
Unit 4 THE WORLD AROUND US
1. a) Look at the pictures and name the seasons.
b) Listen to the riddles, guess what season it is. Match your answers with the pictures in Ex. 1a.
E x a m p l e: 1. It is autumn. Picture D.
1. This is the season When days are cool, When we eat apples And go to school.
3.This is the season When mornings are dark, And birds do not sing In the forests and parks.
2. This is the season When the sun is bright, And we have holidays Each day and night.
4. This is the season When snowdrops bloom, When nobody likes To stay in the room.
2. Work in pairs. Ask and answer the questions.
1. How many seasons are there in a year? What are they?
2. How many months are there in a year? What are they?
3. What is your favourite season? Why?
4. What do you like to do in autumn (winter, spring, summer)?
3. Play a game. Take turns to talk about the seasons of the year. The pupil who can say more sentences is the winner.
4. a) Look at the table. Make as many sentences as you can.
E x a m p l e: When the weather is fine I like to ride a bike.
like ….. / likes …..
don’t like ….. / doesn’t like …..
go ….. / goes ….
play ….. / plays …..
b) Answer the question.
What is the weather like today? - It is ….. and ….. .
5. Write six sentences to the table of Ex. 4.