Підручник Англійська мова 4 клас - Несвіт Алла - Генеза 2015 рік
Unit 6 SPECIAL DAYS
1. a) The Parkers are going to have a tea party. Read Mrs Parker’s “to do” list.
ü to clean the house
ü to put the table and chairs in the right places
ü to buy food
ü to make a cake
ü to lay the table
clean - cleaned
put - put - put
buy - bought - bought
make - made - made
lay - laid - laid
b) Look and say how the Parkers have prepared their house for a tea party.
E x a m p l e:
Mr Parker has put the table and chairs in the right places. Mrs Parker and Molly have laid the table.
2. Listen and read.
A Tea Party
Yesterday the Parkers had a tea party. Steve invited his friends.
The guests arrived at 12 o’clock. Steve and Molly met them and invited to the living room. They ate the cake, cheese, fruit, and drank tea. They talked about their school life.
After lunch Molly sang songs and the boys told funny stories. Everyone enjoyed the party very much and left the house at 5 o’clock.
3. Work in pairs. Take turns to ask and answer the questions.
1. When did the Parkers have a party?
2. When did the guests arrive?
3. What did the guests do?
4. What did the children talk about?
5. Who sang songs after lunch?
6. Did the children enjoy the party?
4. Circle regular verbs and underline irregular ones in the text of Ex. 2.
E x a m p l e: had
5. Write a story about the tea party you had.
E x a m p l e:
I had a tea party last ….. . I invited ….. . In the morning …. .The guests came at ….. .They ….., ….., and ….. . After party we ……
My guests left at ….. .They enjoyed ….. .