Підручник Англійська мова 4 клас - Несвіт Алла - Генеза 2015 рік
Unit 7 EVERYDAY LIFE
1. Listen and read.
10 December 20…
I want to tell you about my school life in Ukraine.
I go to school five days a week. Saturday and Sunday are my days off. The lessons start at 8.30. I learn Ukrainian, Maths, English, Reading and other subjects.
I get on well with my friends in class. We like to play together on the sports ground or in our gym after classes.
We often visit museums and other interesting places with our class teacher. She is so kind! Please write soon.
2. Read Ex. 1 and choose the correct item.
1. Steve writes about his school life in ….. .
С the USA
2. Steve goes to school ….. days a week.
3. The lessons start at ….. .
4. Steve gets on well with …… .
A his teachers
В his friends
С his parents
5. Steve and his classmates often visit ….. .
a) Work in two groups. Take turns to ask and answer about your school life.
1. How many subjects have you got on your timetable?
2. Which is your favourite lesson?
3. When do your classes usually start?
4. When are your classes over?
1. Do you get on well with other pupils in class?
2. How much time do you usually spend at school?
3. What do you usually do after classes?
4. What subject is the most difficult (interesting, boring) for you?
b) Speak in class. Tell your new English-speaking friend about your school life.
4. Work in pairs. Read and complete the dialogues. Use was or were.
1. A: What time did you get back home yesterday?
B: OK, it ….. late. About 5 o’clock.
A: ….. you tired?
B: No, I ….. not tired, but I ….. very hungry.
2. A: Did you finish your homework yesterday?
B: No, I didn’t finish Maths because it ….. difficult. And you?
A: It ….. not difficult for me because my dad helped me!
5. Write a letter to your penfriend. Here are the things he / she wants to know about your school.
• Age of pupils. • A uniform.
• Timetable and subjects. • School friends.
• School days.