Підручник Англійська мова 4 клас - Несвіт Алла - Генеза 2015 рік
Unit 7 EVERYDAY LIFE
1. Listen, read and say the chant.
If you know
and follow the rules,
You have no troubles at school.
2. a) Listen and read the words in the lists A and B. Ask your teacher for help if you don’t know what they mean.
E x a m p l e:
What does the word “quietly” mean?
How do you say “noisily” in Ukrainian?
b) Match the words from the list A with the words from the list B. Write down the word combinations.
E x a m p l e: read carefully
to behave (oneself)
3. Tell the class what you must or mustn’t do at school. Use ideas from Ex. 2b.
E x a mp l e:
I must write the words correctly.
I mustn’t behave myself badly.
4. a) Read and say which school rule you don’t like.
1. You must come to school on time.
2. You mustn’t run in the corridors.
3. You must not eat during the lessons.
4. You must go out of the classroom during the breaks.
5. You mustn’t behave badly.
6. You must bring a note from your parents if you were absent.
7. You must wear a uniform at school.
b) Write down five rules for your school. Include one that is false.
c) Take turns to read out your rules. The others must say which rule is the false one.
5. Draw a poster for a gallery walk. Write the rules you would like to have in your school.
E x a m p l e:
1. Pupils mustn’t wear a school uniform.
2. Teachers mustn’t give homework to their pupils.
3. Pupils must do sport every day.