Підручник Англійська мова 7 клас (3-й рік навчання) - Л.І. Морська - Богдан 2015 рік
1. Listen and read the dialogue. Act it out in pairs.
Jane: Mother and Father, this is Buggy, the Knowledge Bug. He is my new friend this year.
Mrs. Blake: How do you do, Buggy?
Mr. Blake: How do you do?
Buggy: How do you do? I am pleased to meet you. Jane is a good girl.
Mrs. Blake: Thank you. Jane is very happy to make friends with you.
AT THE PARTY
Charles: Hello, I am Charles. This is my friend, Jack.
Jane: It’s good to meet you, Jack and Charles. I am
Jane, and this is my friend, Buggy.
Charles: My pleasure, Jane.
Jack: Hello, Jane and Buggy. It’s nice to meet you. It’s a lovely birthday party.
Jane: Yes, it is. Everything is very nice.
2. Answer the questions.
1. What colour are your mother’s eyes?
2. What colour are your father’s eyes?
3. What colour is your mother’s hair?
4. What colour is your father’s hair?
5. What colour are your friend’s eyes?
6. What colour is your friend’s hair?
7. Is your hair long?
8. What colour is your hair?
9. Are you grey-eyed?
10. What colour are your eyes?
3. Find 10 differences in the pictures.
Model: There is (are)… in picture A, but… .
4. Look at the pictures and say what seasons they show.
5. Listen and read the rhymes. Learn one of them by heart.
In spring the trees are green,
In autumn they are red and brown.
In summer the sun is bright,
In winter the snow is white.
But I can play and I can sing
In summer, and winter, in autumn, and spring.
«In winter I ski and skate,» says little Kate.
«In summer I like to swim,» says little Jim.
«And what do you do in spring?»
«In spring we play and sing.»
What’s fluffy, white, and floats up high,
Like piles of ice cream in the sky?
And when the wind blows hard and strong,
What brings the rain?
What brings the snow
That showers down on us below?
6. Describe your favourite season.
7. Listen and read the dialogue. Act it out in pairs.
Jane: What season is it now?
Buggy: Look, the leaves are yellow, red and brown.
Jane: Yes, and it is raining now. The sky is grey.
Buggy: And birds fly away to warm countries.
Jane: I see. It’s autumn now.