Підручник Англійська мова 7 клас (3-й рік навчання) - Л.І. Морська - Богдан 2015 рік
1. Listen and read the dialogue. Act it out in pairs.
Jane: I like to learn foreign languages. German and French are my favourite school subjects.
Buggy: Can you speak those languages well?
Jane: You know, I can speak German rather well, but I started to learn French two years ago, that's why I don't speak It very well.
Buggy: I can speak French. Last year I visited France to practise my knowledge. You know, I am the Knowledge Bug.
Jane: I know that very well. Good, perhaps you can help me with my French, then.
2. Look at the orders Jane’s mother left on the table for the weekend. The mark «V» means that Jane did something. The letter «1» means that she is going to do it today. Say what Jane did yesterday and must do today. There is a model to help you.
Model: Jans watered the flowers yesterday. She must dean the room today.
3. Work in pairs. Say what your favourite hobby is. What were your hobbies when you were a small boy/girl. There is a model to help you.
Model: A: What’s your favourite hobby?
В: I like listening to music.
A: And what were your hobbles when you were a small boy (girl)?
B: When I was a small boy (girt) my hobby was collecting stamps.
4. a) You have words in the singular. Write them down into your exercise-books in one column, then give their plural forms in the second column.
A book, a child, a watch, an ox, a foot, a boot, a window, a tooth, a man, a country, a family, a boy, a woman, a goose, a pen, a mouse.
b) You have words in the plural. Write down their singular forms. Flowers, cars, men, cats, oxen, teeth, ducks, mice, children, potatoes, feet, houses, women, toys, monkeys, countries.
5. Read the pupil’s promise and learn it by heart.
I pledge to treasure (… school name)
As a place to learn and grow
By being honest and fair to all I know
To show respect and be kind to all I meet,
To be responsible and work hard each day of the week,
To strive to be the best I can be,
So all can succeed In our school family.
LESSON 72. (FINAL)