Підручник Англійська мова 9 клас (5-й рік навчання) - М.О. Кучма - Богдан 2017 рік
Unit 6 SIGHTS OF UKRAINE
Lesson 56 Pyrohiv
1. Listen, read and remember the words.
2. Match the pictures to the words in exercise 1.
3. Find, read and write down the words.
4. Read about Pyrohiv.
Pyrohiv is a unique open-air museum of traditional Ukrainian architecture. It exhibits about 300 buildings (houses, churches, windmills, etc.) from different Ukrainian regions. There is also a huge collection of folk costumes, furniture, musical instruments, etc. There are a lot of musicians and artisans dressed in traditional costumes who play old instruments and sell handmade souvenirs.
There are two or three restaurants inside the museum where you can try original Ukrainian cuisine.
5. Complete the sentences with the information from exercise 4.
1. There is a huge collection of__ , __________,_____
2. Pyrohiv is a unique____
3. There are a lot of _______and____
4. In the restaurants you can try ________.
6. Look at the pictures and match them with the sentences from exercise 4.
7. Make a library research about Pyrohiv. Present your findings to class.