Підручник Англійська мова (9-й рік навчання) - Алла Несвіт - Генеза 2017 рік
Unit 2 Nature Magic: Web of Life
Lesson 7. National Parks Around the World
1. You’ve been asked to produce an information leaflet about one of the National Parks around the world.
Work in groups. Find information about it. What species of animals and plants are protected there?
2. Prepare a leaflet or write a short report, including the following:
1. A brief description of the area that you studied (what part of the world it is, what country, etc.).
2. Any problems that you found out about.
3. The results of your study (include a list of the endangered species of animals, birds or plants, etc.).
4. Photos or sketches of the famous Nature Reserves in the area.
5. Suggestions from environmentalists for the ways of saving nature in this territory for future generations and measures that have already been taken by people.
3. Gallery Walk. Make a short presentation about the area you’ve studied and prepared the information about. Then answer your friends’ questions.