Підручник Англійська мова 9 клас (9-й рік навчання) - Л.І. Морська - Астон 2017 рік
UNIT 7. MASS MEDIA - PROS AND CONS
LESSON 67 TELEVISION. RADIO. PRESS
1. Listen to the dialogue. Make up a similar one reviewing the film you have recently seen and then act it out with your partner.
6. Interview your partner about television. Ask the questions below.
• How much television do you watch every week?
• What’s the most popular programme in your family?
• What do you think of TV?
• Are you selective about what you watch or a couch potato?
• What sort of programmes do you enjoy watching?
• Do you think you watch too much TV?
• Do you think people your age in your country generally watch too much TV?
7. Using the text in exercise 4 compare television and the Internet as mass media types. Include the following criteria:
- influence; - reliability; - source of information; - accessibility.
Television used to be very influential, but now with the spread of the Internet its influence has decreased a lot. More and more people now prefer the Internet to television as the source of information, as well as the type of entertainment. …